"Writing is no answer but when you feel deeply there is little else to do." -- James Baker Hall

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Getting Back in the Groove

Okay, its been nearly 9 months since I posted on this blog.  I've been busy promoting the three new books I wrote within the last year --Imagining the World into Existence (just out), Invoking the Scribes of Ancient Egypt, and Going West. Really that is no excuse.  There is more going on than that, as well. I want to share with you this life that I am continually discovering and uncovering and exploring.

Will begin with this entry, only to say I am planning to use this space in the next few months to post
a) bits of my novel as it comes about;
b) ideas for sermons in the works--yes, I am working on becoming an associate spiritualist minister;
c) some full moon meditations;
d) Egypt trip info (This photo of Steve Bass and me was taken during an annointing ritual in Abydos June 2012); and
e) whatever tidbits from ancient days surfaces. 

Will also be posting some material for those who are attending a number of workshops I am teaching.  Thank you for reading my posts. Please check back in every now and again. And do drop me a line on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment